PrettyGoodTesting proudly sponsors (11th) CAST 2016
World's 1st conference series on Context-Driven Testing is this year held in Vancouver (CA) with PrettyGoodTesting as Platinum Sponsor.
About CAST 2016
- Theme: Testing: Software Development Catalyst
- When: August 8th to 10th 2016
- Where: Vancouver Simon Fraser University Habour Centre, Vancouver (CA)
- 11th CAST conference
- Organizers "Association for Software Testing (AST)"
From CAST 2016 website:
What makes CAST unique?
- For testers, by testers
- We strive to advance and improve the science of software testing
- We share, discuss, and question
- Meet industry leaders (authors, bloggers, and personalities)
- Network with peers, and experts
- Reasonably priced, high ROI
Who should attend CAST?
- Software Testers, Practitioners, and Managers
- Scholars and Researchers
The core mission of The Association for Software Testing (AST) and CAST is to help build an active community of software testing scholars, practitioners, and learners who can in turn positively influence and advance the practice of software testing.
CAST is more than a conference, it’s a unique opportunity to learn and discuss not found anywhere else. Each scheduled session is split into two parts. Half of the session is a presentation by a speaker, however the balance of the time is a facilitated “open season”. This open season allows attendees to question, discuss, and test the presentation.
What makes CAST truly unique is the discussions that take place in the hallways, at receptions, during meals, and after hours. For many the true value of CAST is the ability to discuss topics you are interested in with peers, experts, and academics that are leading change in our profession. At CAST you are among friends…let’s confer!