Practical Test Design - NEW
What is "Practical Test Design"?
This new workshop from Derk-Jan de Grood is a “hands-on” full day workshop in which you’ll be taught the major success criteria for getting more out of your testing using different test design techniques.
You will learn:
· How to select the right test design techniques
· How to apply test design techniques in real-world situations
· How to embed the test case design techniques your test design
· Alternative solutions for differentiating test effort
Techniques covered include:
· Boundary Value Analysis
· Equivalence Partitioning
· Decision Tables
· Process Cycle Test
· State Transition Diagrams
· Use Case Testing
· Classification Trees
Who is Derk-Jan de Grood?
Derk-Jan de Grood is a thought leader at Valori. He is known as a passionate speaker at many international conferences. He was on the 2011 program board of EuroSTAR international testing conference and continues to be very active in the software testing community. He is an experienced trainer and has published several successful books on software testing.
Interest within software testing and test design.
Other courses with Derk-Jan de Grood
Training and materials will be in English.
Materials as well as lunch and refreshments are all included in the course fee.
PrettyGoodTesting also offer professional and cost effective IN-HOUSE TRAINING and we would very much like to discuss this further with you. If interested in in-house training...
- Send an email to Training@PGT.dk or
- Call us on (+45) 31 63 02 00.