PrettyGoodTraining…less talk, more practice!
As a participant on this course you will learn
- how to use TestComplete Foundation for automating both desktop applications and web applications.
- how to continuously adjust your automation work to best fit a changing AUT (Application Under Test) – much like in real life.
The main learning objectives include enabling you to
- record a keyword test
- take full advantage of keyword driven tests
- use appropriate checkpoints
- use different stores
- convert keyword tests into parameterised tests
- convert keyword tests into data driven tests.
Furthermore you will learn
- what TestComplete is and what it is not
- what links manual tests and automated tests
- how to generate reports
- how to debug and maintain keyword tests.
As participant you want to find out
- how to evaluate if TestComplete is the right tool for you
- what TestComplete is all about and how it works, having never (or just briefly) used TestComplete
- more about the many possibilities of TestComplete, having used TestComplete for a limited time.
- PGT-2 (K2), Junior (little or no experience with TestComplete)
- PGT-3 (K3), User (somewhat experience with TestComplete).
Basic understanding of the use of Windows applications.
Training and materials will be in English.
Materials as well as lunch and refreshments are all included in the course fee.
Dates, Prices and Registration
Click www.PrettyGoodTesting.com/Training, to get a PrettyGoodOverview of our Open Class Training.
PrettyGoodTesting also offer professional and cost effective IN-HOUSE TRAINING and we would very much like to discuss this further with you. If interested in in-house training...
- Send an email to Training@PGT.dk or
- Call us on (+45) 31 63 02 00.